Wednesday 11 May 2011

This is the tale....of Captain Jack Sparrow!!

Got a awesome song in my head today, and you may have heard it already but if not you need to know about it....cause its aawesome. Its by the lonely Island guys (Im on a boat song, Andy Samberg from SNL) and features a really special guest apperance. Anyway....enjoy it, I know I did!


Stanley Cup Playoffs going strong still, another Game 7 tommorow between Detroid and San Jose!  Detroit came back from being down 0-3 to tie it up last night.  Series now 3-3 and winner of next game moves on to the final 4 teams.  I dont usually cheer for the Red Wings, but gotta admire the perseverance they are showing.  

Nice weather here now in Ottawa, biking, drinking on patios and camping are finally in season, and my rec baseball league starts next week...wooh!

2 comments:

  1. hey that new Lonely Island video is funny as hell, love the tony Montana parts.
    and yes finally some beauty weather, I have been blading with Rambo (my dog) the past few nights and it's been a beuty one.
    peace bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured you might be posting this (once I read the title for your blog). I loves it too :) Great video and song.

    ReplyDelete